INFO & SIGN-UP
"We have been members of four different CSAs over the last 25 years. Rock Steady is the best one yet - well organized, friendly, professional, and the tastiest veggies around! Winter is very long without our friends from Rock Steady!" - 2016 CSA Member
When & Where You Receive Your Share(s)
- June -November. Saturdays, 9am-1pm, for 22 weeks. Exact start date weather dependent.
- We can hold your share for you until Monday at 2pm if you email or call us before 9am each Saturday.
- Pick up at Rock Steady Farm & Flowers - 41 Kaye Road, Millerton, NY 12546
Veggie & Flower CSA
You can pay online or by mail, chose your option below. Our sliding scale price range helps offset the cost for low-income CSA members. Please consider a payment that is towards the higher side if you and your household are financially stable to do so. Please visit our FAQ page for more info about sliding scale.
We provide several payment options:
- You can pay for your whole share upfront. This gives the farm financial security and stability.
- You may select to pay in installments, our minimum down-payment to secure your share is $150. Please submit your final payment by 8/1/18.
Farm fresh eggs from Herondale Farm! No antibiotic or hormones, pasture raised, sustainable practices. Get yours share today! We can only secure 20 weekly dozens.
- Full Share (22 weeks) $132
- Half Share (11 weeks, every other week pick-up) $66
- Summer share (13 weeks, weekly pick-up) $78
We are excited to partner with Klein’s Kill Fruit Farm, in Germantown, NY, to offer our members an incredible diversity of local, environmentally conscious, low spray, fruit. Klein’s is a 3rd generation farm that grows apples, pears, peaches, cherries, plums and nectarines. We may also supplement our fruit from Klein’s with special local offerings such as blueberries and raspberries through Silamar Farm!
Weekly pick-ups begin in July (exact date TBD) for a total of 19 pick-ups. Full shares can expect 3-4 pounds or 2 pints of fruit each week -- on average $10 worth of fruit each week. Since each fruit is priced differently, we try to maximize your dollar based on what's available each week.You must have a vegetable share in order to purchase a fruit share.
- Full Share (19 weeks, weekly pick-up) $190
- Half Share (9 weeks, every other week pick-up) $90
- Summer share (13 weeks, weekly pick-up) $130
Get ready to start grilling this summer! We are partnering with Maitri Farm, in Amenia, to offer our members pasture raised, non-GMO, delicious meat. The Grillables Share includes ground beef, sausage, bacon, pork chops, and ribs. There will be 8 lbs total product, it is all frozen and vacuum-sealed. Pick-ups are not every week. We offer meat shares up to three times throughout the season. You can sign up now for the Grillables Share, and we will notify members when we open sign-ups for late season meat shares. You must have a vegetable share in order to purchase a meat share.
- Grillables Share (1 bulk pick-up in June) $100
October 28th Share Details below, #6 in the Square check out. Prices will range from $100-300 depending on what meat you chose.
Sign-Up Securely Through Our Website
- Select all of your desired options below.
- Have all of your items? Check out and pay securely.
Please provide all of your contact information so we may contact you if we have questions
Sign-Up By Check:
- Select the below "Sign Up" button and fill out the form through a secure Google Form and select submit.
- Make checks payable and mail to: "Rock Steady Farm & Flowers" 41 Kaye Road, Millerton, NY 12546