Where To Find Our Food
HUDSON VALLEY: We deliver to local restaurants and farm stands such as Silamar Farm Stand in Millerton, Big Rock Community Farms Market in Stanfordville, The Farmer's Wife in Ancramdale and Millbrook, Manna Dew and 52 Main in Millerton, among many others. We also have a close partnership with FarmGirlFarm. Through them, we supply to over a dozen top restaurants and groceries in the Berkshires. You can also buy our produce and flowers at The Millbrook Farmer's Market every Saturday, 9-1pm.
BROOKLYN: We delivery to Brooklyn one to two times a week June-November. We sell to CSA Hub models, restaurants, and a collaborative farmer run CSA called Good Food Farmers Network. They distribute CSA shares to Brooklyn Boulders and Westchester weekly. Contact Hilary at Info@GoodFoodFarmers.com to sign up!
NON-PROFIT PARTNERSHIP OUTLETS: All low-income produce deliveries are made possible through our non-profit partners. Donate to our low-income CSA fund through our Fiscal Sponsor, The Watershed Center, HERE.
- We serve 16 families in Ancramdale through our partnership with Neighbors Helping Neighbors. These are weekly door-to-door deliveries.
- We also serve the following food pantries through our partnership with the North East Community Center:
- Pine Plains - Community Food Locker, 2nd Saturday of the month, United Methodist Church, 3023 Church Street.
- Amenia - Vines and Branches, 3rd Saturday of the month, Church of Immaculate Conception, 4 Lavelle Rd.
- Dover Plains - Community Action Partnership for Dutchess County, 3414-Rt.22.
- Community Access, Inc. receives our produce weekly in the summer to feed people living their Brooklyn, Bronx and Manhattan in transitional housing and assisted living buildings. All produce goes to community meals and cooking demos organized by tenants.
- The Freedom Food Alliance receives our food on a bi-weekly basis so that families within the Victory Bus Project can bring food to their family members in upstate prisons as well as take home food for themselves.
- We also offer a CSA membership for our LGBTQ non-profit partners, The Center and Callen-Lorde. More info on this CSA here.
WEDDINGS: If your wedding is in the Hudson Valley, consider purchasing not just our flowers, but also our produce! It does not get more local than that!
Farm2Tables: We sell to restaurants, groceries and institutions through a cell phone app that delivers our produce directly from farm to buyer. Some of our best customers through this app are: The High Falls Food Coop, Sakara Life, Otto's Market, Mercato, Crew Restaurant, Duo Bistro, The Local, Gaskins, Le Petit Bistro, The Laundrette, Plantae and more!
CONTACT US: If you are a restaurant, store or organization in the Hudson Valley or Brooklyn that would like to buy wholesale from us, we would love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our wholesale availability list.